09-18-2011, 10:01 PM   #42
cooler2442
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 1/18 Monte Carlo Blue E92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1LazyBmw View Post
Don't think ANYTHING will be a 0 fitment issue product so that is a pretty BOLD statement especially not coming from SLek.. so I will take that as a claim to show that it will have near perfect fitment
You're right, I don't represent SleK and my opinions are just my own. But when I was at the facility we had a long discussion about iCarbon, Scopione, China Manufacturing and etc. The owner of SleK told me that his main reason for keeping manufacturing here in the USA instead of going to China is fitment and quality control.

Once you move production overseas you do not have the same type of control of your products that you would here. SleK is not a new company, they have been making products for the S2k market for years. They just created the SleK brand for the BMW crowd.

Just a small tidbit of information, the facility and employee's SleK is using right now is the same facility that Arkym used to manufacture their CF products in before they outgrew it. Everyone in the E9x community knows how great and flawless Arkym fitment is.
Appreciate 0