Underwood
BMW > Audi+ Merc. Simple math.
Sweden
Rep
Drives: 14' Wrangler

Bypass system

Quote:
Originally Posted by HP Autowerks View Post
That was what I was told, but 100% confirmation will come when the systems land in the US.

Well, from looking at their website, it seems like if you buy either the slip-on or evolution w/o the valve, theres some sort of blocking plate installed. This could easily be replaced by a valve at any point if the owner wants it to be installed later on. This is to me both postitive and negative.

First, it's great that you can buy it w/o first, and then make a complementary installation if necessary.

But, this also probably means that the tip furthest to the left is not used in the "w/o valve mode" in standard config, how does this effect performance?

And, I talked to the agent for Akrapovic here in Sweden, he said 100 systems are already pre-booked! And, what else, well he also told that BMW has looked at the systems and APPROVED THEM FOR SALE IN BMW AD'S! That rarely occurs!

I'm currently looking at the evolution w/o valve, so if someone reads this and own a car with that setup, please tape it and write what you think!

BR

/H
Appreciate 0