ChrisBuer
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW

Released to carrier

As of October 6th, my car was showing as "Released to carrier"

This means a few things.

1.) That my car is finally built!! Somewhere out there is my 1M with all of the little options I've ticked. It's nice to know that it's now a proper breathing car rather than a pile of parts waiting to be assembled.

2.) That my car could turn up at my dealers this week!! Delivery I'm told could be anytime from Wednesday this week! Now I know this means that I'm not going to collect the car this week, but if it turns up earlier in the week, I just might make a weekend collection. However more realistically it's going to come next week.

It's a strange feeling after more than 4 months that next week, I could be sat behind the wheel of my very own 1M.

I'm trying to not get too excited as I've become accustomed to delays all the way along this process, but I think I could be very close now to getting my mini beast.

Can't wait!!

(oh one final completely random question, for those of you with manual seats, can you adjust the side bolsters to grip you more? I ask as my friends 135i allows you to adjust them and I prefer the more snug hug ).
Appreciate 0