Official Sponsor: TWD - The Weekend Detailer - For All Your Detailing Needs!
View Single Post
01-30-2012, 10:54 PM
Drives: All sorts of Cars
Join Date: Jan 2012
2001 E46 BMW 325ci
2001 BMW 330ci
Stage 1 Paint Correction, General Interior Clean and Engine Bay Clean
- Light swirls, watermarks, marring and scratches on paint
- Paint felt rough due to contamination
- Interior was dusty and dirt build up was obvious on silver trim.
- Engine bay dusty.
- Owner had travelled 3.5 hours from Canberra for our services and was very impressed with our work.
- The paint looks wet (even for silver) and all areas of the car now look refreshed!
Before and after photos of all services below (overcast weather didn't help):
View Public Profile
Visit TWD's homepage!
Find More Posts by TWD