View Single Post
      02-25-2012, 02:50 AM   #3
HP Autosport
Lieutenant General

Drives: F80 M3
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Santa Barbara, Brembo, GIAC, Koni, Ohlins, Performance Friction, Quaife, Stoptech, Vorshlag

Posts: 11,380
iTrader: (29)

Originally Posted by cpt97m3 View Post
Those M3 arms have ball joints in one of the positions, so are these then to replace the rubber bushings opposite the ball joint? What tool do you use to press out the OE bushings that these replace?
Yes, the rubber ends.

You will use a bushing removal tool or a press with the correct fittings.