Update of the list of 1M cars with Belgian license plates (status as of July 17, 2014).
I'll update this post whenever I am (made) aware of changes or new entries.
178 1M cars
identified so far (except for possible overlap due to sale, resale and/or license plate replacement).
All three colors representing ± 1/3 (AW leading leading the 1M pack ahead of BSM and VO):
- Alpine White - Alpinweiß III (AW) (67/178 = 37.64%)
1-AWE-589 (carbon white wrap - likely became 1-EJJ-851) | 1-BJN-363 | 1-BKS-614 | 1-BMY-911 | 1-BOI-933 | 1-BPC-090 | 1-BPJ-802 | 1-BPQ-029 | 1-BSD-835 | 1-BSW-453 | 1-BTM-387 | 1-BTQ-841 | 1-BUN-386 | 1-BUX-644 | 1-BVK-434 | 1-BWK-248 (carbon blue wrap) | 1-BWQ-999 | 1-BWW-264 | 1-CAE-992 | 1-CAH-851 | 1-CBR-216 | 1-CFA-105 (matte grey wrap - later removed) | 1-CHP-531 | 1-CLR-666 | 1-CMH-447 | 1-CMH-567 | 1-CMJ-037 | 1-CNO-039 | 1-CUR-610 | 1-CVK-467| 1-CVV-149 | 1-DAG-969 | 1-DAP-911 | 1-DBW-889 | 1-DEY-411 | 1-DFK-109 | 1-DFR-637 | 1-DGE-140 | 1-DGV-471 | 1-DHP-666 | 1-DJQ-948 | 1-DLB-712 | 1-DLC-649 | 1-DQV-242 | 1-DRA-629 | 1-DRW-313 | 1-DVQ-386 | 1-DWF-985 | 1-DXW-506 | 1-EIW-053 | 1-EJJ-851 (carbon white wrap - likely formerly 1-AWE-589) | 1-EPO-655 | 1-EYE-671 | 1-FGB-892 | | 1-FOW-894 | 1-FPS-703 | 1-GDB-795 | 9-101-POW | 9-999-EVA | 9-BMW-130 | 9-IAM-469 | 9-R-0027 | VLJ-556 (license plate due to be replaced) | XKD-662 (license plate due to be replaced)
dealership AW 1M cars (overlap possible: might have been sold in the meantime): 1-ZAD-231 | 1-ZAF-474 | 1-ZAG-076
- Black Sapphire Metallic - Saphirschwarz (BSM) (57/178 = 32.02%)
1-AKU-608 | 1-ANH-084 | 1-BFD-221 | 1-BGV-884 | 1-BKA-491 | 1-BLE-283 | 1-BOF-117 | 1-BPR-965 (Avery Intense Blue Gloss wrap)| 1-BQA-851 | 1-BQC-678 | 1-BTN-666 | 1-BVZ-599 | 1-CAL-010 | 1-CBO-891 | 1-CFM-711 | 1-CIH-823 | 1-CLY-914 | 1-COL-161 | 1-CSB-954 | 1-CUJ-515 | 1-CXU-997 | 1-CWT-862 | 1-DAT-946 | 1-DBE-518 | 1-DBR-299 | 1-DCI-832 | 1-DCP-183 | 1-DDT-642 | 1-DGH-914 | 1-DHC-254 | 1-DHX-639 | 1-DJF-009 | 1-DJW-624 | 1-DLQ-697 | 1-DMK-251 | 1-DMK-723 | 1-DQK-009 | 1-EAO-278 | 1-EEQ-296 | 1-EMF-729 | 1-EXH-633 | 1-FJF-166 | 1-FJH-183 | 1-GCJ-775 | 1-GHR-135 (matte black wrap) | 9-001-WF | 9-002-RG | 9-ARY-111 | 9-BAD-001 | 9-DKO-002 | 9-HRH-009 | JMM-100 |
dealership BSM 1M cars (overlap possible: might have been sold in the meantime): 1-ZAA-492 | 1-ZAJ-056 or 1-ZAJ-057 or 1-ZAJ-058 (matte green wrap) | 1-ZAL-184 | 1-ZAO-249 | 1-ZZH-959
- Valencia Orange Metallic (VO) (54/178 = 30.34%)
1-AFA-108 | 1-AXZ-912 | 1-BCI-854 (BMW Belux demo) | 1-BLZ-778 | 1-BMW-044 | 1-BMW-197 | 1-BTG-810 | 1-BTO-088 | 1-BTT-998 | 1-BUP-587 | 1-BVC-114 | 1-BVI-407 | 1-BWC-643 | 1-CBK-535 | 1-CME-553 | 1-CNY-585 | 1-CPY-921 | 1-CRM-262 | 1-CUK-890 | 1-CVJ-662 | 1-CXB-309 | 1-DAL-067 | 1-DCJ-913 | 1-DDK-910 | 1-DEO-284 | 1-DEY-411 | 1-DFB-107 | 1-DFX-221 | 1-DGI-278 | 1-DGY-990 | 1-DNT-024 | 1-DOG-443 | 1-DRJ-642 | 1-DXY-494 | 1-DWA-877 | 1-EBO-140 | 1-EEJ-163 | 1-EXF-489 | 1-FAO-525 | 1-FBP-971 | 1-FKN-911 | 1-FMB-332 | 1-GFC-525 | 1-HAU-961 | 9-911-RR | 9-999-SCP | 9-BUB-001 | 9-GUY-071 | DTC-490 (license plate due to be replaced)
dealership VO 1M cars (overlap possible: might have been sold in the meantime): 1-ZAA-775 (BMW Belux demo) | 1-ZAF-269 | 1-ZAN-431 | 1-ZAN-776 | 1-ZZE-099
- According to some info, allocation to Belgium was increased around September 2011 from 41 or 45 1M cars (initial quotum) to 75 1M cars (Belgium only);
- A forum fellow received a letter from BMW Belux (early 2012) confirming the increase to 161 1M cars (Belgium only) (http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showp...30&postcount=1);
- However, another source claims BMW Belux (September 2011) has quoted the figure of 214 1M cars (of which 80 had already been ordered, or even delivered, by September 2011), with the following breakdown (Belgium + Luxembourg) (http://www.bimmerboard.be/forum/inde...5092#msg845092):
- AW: 78 (78/214 = 36.45%)
- BSM: 63 (63/214 = 29.44%)
- VO: 73 (73/214 = 34.11%)