View Single Post
      04-11-2012, 03:42 PM   #16

Drives: E82 N51

Send a message via AIM to AW128i
Originally Posted by titleistforged View Post
Do you have any pro-tips as to how you installed the lights? I'm about to go ahead and buy the Depo's myself. I saw from another thread that some guy was able to keep his bumper on, and if I could do that I would.

Plus, I don't mind going all halogen/stock lights that Depos come with for now. I just want to have the AE look, even if its yellow.
I followed the DIYs that can be found on this site. I didn't find the install hard by any means. But, I'm certainly no stranger to taking cars apart, either. I removed the bumper completely, and frankly, it only takes about 5-10 minutes to get it off so I don't know why you wouldn't just go ahead a remove it and make the whole process easier. I was able to get the bumper on/off without any help without a problem.

Originally Posted by titleistforged View Post
You might have answered this, but where did you buy the lights again? I found a few sellers on eBay that are selling for 340/free shipping, and was wondering if you went that route.
I picked up the lights from **********, though there are several vendors that sell them.
"The Camaro's V6 makes so much horsepower because them horses are trying as hard as they can to run the fuck away from that ugly ass car." -Golden3ye