Drives: BMW 230i Msport w/LSD
Location: Astral Projecting: ∞ 23.516 -122 02.625 0242.101 ĕv'rē-hwâr'

Garage List
FS: START/STOP Rings are HERE!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
The rings were a lot more difficult and way more time consuming than I could have imagined. The results I believe are totally worth it. I made the company that manufactured theses things re-do them at least 5 times till we got something that turned out perfect. The lettering in it's final production ended up being raised and matte(bead blast finish). This finish has less glare and has a more expensive feel/appearance IMO. I do have some of the high gloss raise and indented text as well if anyone is interested. The indented ring looks pretty good but some of the lettering bled together which was avoided with the raised. The raised is more visible and legible as well.

Like I said before, this is not something I was doing to make any kinda of money, but would like to break even for my time and expense, so I want to give everyone interested all three options at no extra cost and let them try out which one they prefer in their cars.

PayPal $49.99 including shipping to novisad242@yahoo.com.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

*Also email me your name and shipping address to novisad242@yahoo.com once you have paid so I can forward it to my wife to package and ship to you. *In the subject line put "START RINGS" as well.

Here is the DIY for the install: http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=688421

Thanks for your patience, I hope you guys like the rings!

EDIT: The rings are very difficult to photograph well. The above picture show pretty accurately what the color looks like in the context of the interior. Here is a few more I just took at lunch time with the matte trim piece right next to the stitching itself. I could literally take 1000 pictures and get 1000 variations of the color. Not to mention your computer monitors color settings will vary. You can also see the back of the trim piece will look exactly like the OEM trim on our cars as well. I hope this helps.

Name:  photo 2.JPG
Views: 7287
Size:  124.6 KB

Name:  photo 3.JPG
Views: 6941
Size:  154.8 KB

Name:  SDC12268s.JPG
Views: 10133
Size:  51.4 KB

Name:  SDC12269s.JPG
Views: 7319
Size:  50.6 KB

Name:  SDC12270s.JPG
Views: 7515
Size:  50.5 KB

Name:  SDC12271s.JPG
Views: 7110
Size:  50.8 KB

Last edited by mPlasticDesign; 08-18-2015 at 03:36 PM..
Appreciate 0