ApexRaceParts.com is a growing e-commerce distributor of high performance automotive parts for racers and serious car enthusiasts. We sell wheels, tires, suspensions, brakes and other performance accessories, with a primary emphasis on BMW’s as we begin our expansion into other European and Domestic makes. APEX manufactures and sells its own line of lightweight performance wheels and accessories in addition to being a reseller of other major automotive performance brands. We offer extensive technical expertise backed by a quality product and fast order fulfillment times that meets the specific needs of our enthusiast customers. We are currently located in Livermore, but our facility may be relocating to the San Francisco South Bay later this year.
Sales Associate / Product Consultant
This Position is responsible for fulfilling orders and being recognized by the automotive community as a go-to resource for wheel, tire, suspension, and APEX product expertise.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Interact with retail and wholesale customers via the phone, email, forums, and in person.
- Provide extensive product and fitment recommendations unique to each user’s application.
- Process orders via our ecommerce system and Quickbooks.
- Upload and maintain product profiles on retail site.
- Interact with suppliers to order stock and special order items.
- Assist in creating and maintaining forum commercial/technical threads related to APEX products.
- Search out and answer APEX-specific and APEX-related questions on forums.
- interact with sales to create marketing material and organize promotions/events.
- Offer customer service and solutions to issues.
- Maintain internal fitment guides for product applications.
- A passion for BMWs, racing, and performance products.
- A strong understanding of wheel specifications and fitment variables.
- 1-2 years sales/customer service experience; performance automotive preferred.
- Strong computer and typing skills (touch typist.)
- Ability to properly use Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, (answering phones, emails, private messages, online chat, online order entry and customer service.)
- Articulate, professional, and enthusiastic attitude.
- A high school diploma, college degree preferred.
- In depth knowledge of all BMW Models and their related parts & accessories.
- Knowledge of the automotive performance market.
- Knowledge of Internet forums, Facebook pages and blogs.
- What we offer:
- Competitive salary, commissions and bonuses.
- Medical benefits.
- Sponsorships/subsidies for HPDE and autocross event registration fees.
- Employee discounts.
- Eligible for SEMA College Grant and loan forgiveness program.
This is a full time position that will also require occasional weekends for shows/events.
If you’re a serious car enthusiast that loves to be around performance parts, race cars, and be actively involved in the automotive community, then this is the job for you. We offer unique benefits and programs for you to take advantage of, plus employees have the opportunity for promotions as we continue to quickly expand and fill higher level job openings.
Please send resumes in MS Word or PDF format to apexjobopenings (AT) gmail (DOT) com
Do NOT contact us directly by phone. All applicants must apply via email.