Official Sponsor: TWD - The Weekend Detailer - For All Your Detailing Needs!
View Single Post
05-16-2012, 07:43 PM
Drives: All sorts of Cars
Join Date: Jan 2012
Rosso Corsa Ferrari F355 GTS - Stage 3 Paint Correction & The Works! [IMAGE HEAVY]
1995 Ferrari F355 GTS
Stage 3 Paint Correction, Leather Condition, General Interior Clean & Engine Bay Clean
- A Ferrari will generally look shiny and clean, but an up close look will reveal otherwise – swirls, tar marks and scratches. This had them all. Not too bad for a 17 year old car, but still can’t hide with this paint!
- Oxidised flat red paint needed more depth
- The wheels were heavily soiled mainly brake dust and some stains beneath the clear coat.
- Leather interior had some marks and the carpets were stained in typical areas
- The engine bay was looking tired too with many powder coated parts showing their age.
- Check out the images to see the deep and glossy red paint at the end of the detail and the how the interior should look on an M5. It was an interesting morning with part overcast/sunlight skies so we couldn’t capture the wet look 100%, but you get the idea!
- Rosso Corsa red is a fantastic colour with excellent results. The owner couldn't be happier with outcome
Enjoy the photos - there are LOTS
View Public Profile
Visit TWD's homepage!
Find More Posts by TWD