The one I received is called a "BMW Vehicle Condition Report".
It has 32 items in 5 categories including:
1. Under the Car - Visual inspection for various leaks, checks of engine mounts, exhaust, suspension, steering, drive shaft, brakes and tire pressures.
2. Under the Hood - Fluid levels, battery, hoses and belts.
3. Car Exterior - Operation of lights, signals, locks and wipers plus condition of paint, trim & glass (the latter is now routinely done by my SA prior to any service).
4. Road Test - check of brakes, transmission, (clutch), gauges, warning lights, horn, wipers & washer(s), HVAC, seat belts, wheels & tires.
5. Tire Tread - measurement of all tread depths.
You can probably get the check-off form from your dealer.