For the OEM BMW Electronic Performance Steering Wheel (V2) (no orange stitching):
- BMW Electronic Performance Steering Wheel (w/o Steptronic) (BMW OEM part# 32302165395) ($1,495.00)
- BMW Electronic Performance Steering Wheel (with Steptronic) (BMW OEM part# 32302165396) ($1,653.00)
"Fully wrapped in premium quality Alcantara. Scratchproof polycarbonate cover for the OLED display screen and colored LEDs. EfficientDynamics Mode: Real-time fuel efficiency data. Average fuel economy and average speed. Water and oil temperature (water temperature only in diesel cars). Fuel efficient shift points via LED shift lights and EfficientDynamics Index (“EDI”) calculation. Sport Mode: Built-in stopwatch. G-force meter for longitudinal and lateral acceleration. Water and oil temperature and multicolored LED (red and green) shift lights for optimal performance. Race Mode: Stopwatch with storage of values of up to 30 laps (lap time, max speed, max G-force). Measurement of up to nine section times within each lap. 1/4 mile race setting (“XMAS” tree LED light countdown, reaction time, 60’ time, 330’ time, 1,000’ time, 1/8 and 1/4 mile times and trap speeds).
- Alcantara Steering Wheel Cover (BMW OEM part# 32300430403)($75.00)
- HP Infrared Receiver (BMW OEM part# 71607715830) ($293.95)
- HP Infrared Transmitter (BMW OEM part# 71607715836) ($244.95)
- Adapter Cable for Battery Charger Unit (BMW OEM part# 71607690235) ($35.00)
Not for M3 vehicles with Dual Clutch Transmissions. If the vehicle has option code S248 the heated steering function will no longer be active after installation. Air bag unit and multifunction buttons can be carried over from sport or M sport steering wheels but cannot be carried over from basic standard steering wheel. The infrared transmitter/receiver is optional and can be used with the electronic steering wheel to automatically and accurately record lap times. This transmitter/receiver is not approved for street use. Any damage to the vehicle resulting from use in a competitive event may void all or portions of the vehicle’s BMW Limited Warranty."
Videos of the "Demo Mode"