I own a 2007 e87 116i in a brown-grey color with the BMW Sports multifunctional steering wheel, 16" alu rims with runflat wheels (for now) and metallic interior trim.
I also bought a roof rack to carry my skis to competitions (I'm a waterskier) - but it's only temporary as I can only ski in the summer.
Here are the mods I've done so far and the mods I plan on doing.
Mods so far:
- BMW black kidney grills
- BMW sports antenna
- deleted the "116i" badge from the trunk
- There's a grey line in the front bumper which I made black (to match the black kidney grills).
- Tinted windows
- new rims
- winter rims painted in gloss black
- BMW Performance exhausts / weld dual tip on it (not sure though)
- maybe lowering it just a little bit
- LCI blacklines
Short GoPro Hero2 edit:
Tips or must-do's are very welcome