First of all i would like to thank Piotr for the nice writeup and the pictures.
I would like to add some more information's in case somebody is interested..
- The reason why the car looks lower on the back as in the front is because the car wasnt parked straight on the place the pictures were taken ( i have added more pictures below where you can see how nicely the car sits)
- As for the Wheels, the Schnitzer Type 5 Wheels are just a solution for now as unfortunately we still haven't received our 2012 MHR Concave ONE Forged wheels for this car.
- We have added our MHR Carbonfiber Frontspoiler
- The trunk has been replaced with a MHR Carbonfiber trunk with Ducktail (not an add on spoiler)
- The Bonnet has been replaced with a MHR Carbonfiber Bonnet with Snap closures
- The rear diffuser has been replaced with our MHR Carbonfiber Rear diffuser
- Mirror Caps have been replaced with MHR Carbonfiber Mirror Caps
Engine Modifications are as follows:
- MHR Downpipes
- MHR Rear Mufflers
- MHR Intercooler
- MHR Oil Cooler
- MHR Radiator
- MHR Carbonfiber Airbox included CF Piping with 72mm Diameter
- MHR Stage III Software
The car is running on Pump gas and around 14-15psi on stock Turbos
In our initial tests it put down 406whp/595WTQ ( Dyno sheet attached as many people were asking for it). Outside Temperature was 27 degrees celsius
However, the car is not fine-tuned yet. To a late stage we are planning to upgrade the Turbos as well.
Below you will find detailed pictures of the car included the interior, the instrument cluster and the LCD MHR Display.
Uploaded with ImageShack.us