View Single Post
      07-31-2012, 04:24 PM   #1
First Lieutenant

Drives: 13' Nissan 370Z

Garage List
Smile Spyder Headlights

Finally received my Spyder headlights with Xenon and Angle eyes.

Build quality is actually quite good, nothing to complain at all. The Angle Eyes are as suggested not as bright as OEM and the LED's are build in. I think they could be changed as they are soldered in, but for now I don't feel like taking the lights apart. Nice and bright at night, in daylight not so much but still visible.

I ordered them at 360Tuning as they were the only once offering them with a Xenon modul which will throw no error message in my OEM halogen setup car.

I coded out the orange signals during DLR and added a LED strip on top of the headlights, not sure yet if I keep it or if it looks a bit ricy. What do you guys think?

Installation was straight forward even though getting the bumper of is a PISA. The angle eye LED had to be wired separately and since I wanted them to glow day and night, I coded the DRL to not using the high beams dimmed but the little parking light. I than disconnected the parking light and connected the Angel eyes and the LED eyebrow strip to it. No error at all, and if I would set the bulb check to nicht_avtiv. Anyway, there are also two little bright white LED's in between the low and high beam with I wired as DRL, so it's a bit brighter in daylight.

13' Nissan 370Z, Pearl White, Sport mods YET
Also Drive: 13' Mazda CX-5
Also Ride: 11' Triumph Speedmaster, 73' Triumph Tiger