Sort of a half hearted attempt at a sale here, as there's a car that's popped up locally I'm interested in buying. I still love my 1 however, so if I don't sell it, no loss to me at all. It's a very fast car, COBB Stage 2+.
Anyway, it's a 2008 135i, 6-speed, with a bunch of nice mods to it. I've put a little over $10k worth of stuff in the past year. Here are the cars specs:
- 2008 135i
- 35,xxx miles
- Factory warranty through September 2012, with CPO warranty after that. The car was a lease before I bought it, and I purchased it from Autohaus BMW here in STL. (I can check the exact length of CPO etc. if you're interested in the car. Not sure how effective it will be with the mods done to the car however).
- Car runs perfectly, and the only problem with it I've ever experienced were both headlights burned out after a deluge this past winter. Headlights were fully replaced with brand new units by BMW.
- Car has never been raced, nor taken to the track.
- Carbon front flippers.
- AA Front Mount Intercooler, their big one.
- BMI dual intakes.
- ER charge pipe with an HKS SSBOV.
- COBB Tuner, currently running Stage 2+
- ///M Door sills and Floot Mats.
- Carbon interior wrap.
- Macht Schnell downpipes.
- Meistercraft (sp) midpipes.
- Inside performance quad exhaust, and carbon diffusor. Exhaust note sounds fantastic. No droning and rips at wot.
- Slek Carbon fiber trunk.
- LCI tail lights.
- VMR V70 wheels in 19", custom painted. Tires are Continental Extreme Conact Dws in 235/265. NO RUBBING EVER on stock suspension. One rear wheel has some rash, which I believe was done by a valet. Didn't see it until the next day, so too late to blame them.
- Stock brake calipers, but powdercoated rally yellow with black Brembo stamp. BMW performance rotors in the front, stock rotors in rear, with Cool Carbon brake pads and Stoptech stainless lines. All parts were new when installed.
- Carbon Mirror caps, but not the expensive BMW ones.
- Angel Eyes.
AS WELL, *ALL* STOCK PARTS ARE INCLUDED IN MY SALE PRICE. I HAVE EVERYTHING STOCK WHICH WAS SWITCHED, FROM THE INTERCOOLER, TO THE AIRBOX, TO THE TRUNK LID, TO THE WHEELS/TIRES, ALL THE EXAHUST PIPES, EVEN THE DOOR SILLS AND FLOORMATS. WHOEVER BUYS THIS CAR WILL HAVE THE ABILITY TO RETURN IT TO STOCK AT ANYTIME. THE ONLY "STOCK" PARTS I DON'T HAVE ARE THE BRAKE CALIPERS. BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE COST OF SHIPPING ALL STOCK PARTS IF THEY CANNOT BE PICKED UP AT TIME OF PURCHASE. ALL STOCK PARTS ARE IN BOXES AND READY TO BE SHIPPED EXCEPT FOR THE MIDPIPES AND EXHAUST.
With install, all my mods are well over $10k. Everything on the car works awesome, it's a flawless machine that has incredible peformance. It attracts attention everywhere it goes, and is an absolute joy to drive.
DO NOT CONTACT ME AND ASK ME TO PART THE CAR OUT. IF I DONT SELL THE CAR ENTIRELY, IM KEEPING IT. YES I KNOW I CAN SELL THE PARTS, THEN THE CAR, AND MAKE MORE MONEY. IVE BEEN MODDING CARS FOR YEARS AND YOU CANT TELL ME ANYTHING I DON'T ALREADY KNOW. ANY MESSAGES SENT TO ME ABOUT PARTING IT OUT, SWAPPING PARTS, ETC WILL BE COMPLETELY IGNORED, SO DONT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MINE. SORRY TO BE SO BLUNT, BUT I GUARANTEE MY REQUEST WILL BE IGNORED BY AT LEAST 10 PEOPLE HERE ANYWAY.
The car is located in Chesterfield, Missouri, which is a suburb of St. Louis. I can ship the car, pick you up at the airport, etc. Thanks for your consideration. You can PM me here, or email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
My sale price is $29k