Originally Posted by AceofSpades11
Thanks everyone for the comments!
Also, I wanted to note a few things:
1. The Glacier Aluminium is NOT bad at all (because I know I personally was opposed to it at first).
2. The interior 135is plaque is not as obnoxious in real life as it looks in pictures.
3. The blue stitching is a MUST.
4. Harman/Kardon is great, i.e. worth it, for those of you who were wondering.
5. Did not receive: All black grille or steel petals (WTF?).
Yeah you should have received the Steel Pedals for sure.. Also on the site it states they the car comes with black chrome plated exhaust tips. The pictures from the site also show the Blackline LCI tail lights. My 135is is currently at the port just waiting to see what is missing on it..