New P3 gauge look alike from ramp speed
Did anyone got an email from ramp speed this morning.
I like the interface how it shows everything unlike the p3 gauge but man look a the price and there isn't that much feature for the price!
Dear Friends & Car Enthusiasts,
Introducing the latest addition to RamSpeed's product portfolio - performance data display for BMW 1 Series and 3 Series.
The Data Display can be controlled via your existing steering wheel buttons and is available in Standard and Pro versions.
Standard Version: $1395 incl GST
Pro Version: $1695 incl GST
BMW M3: $1925 incl GST
Plus local installation approx 1.5hrs
The Standard Version displays the following data:
- Torque (135i and 335i are only available with the professional version)
- Cooling water temperature
- Oil temperature (on gas engines this works out of the box, only on diesel engines, there is no stock sensor, we supply an external oil temperature sensor for diesel BMWs which replaces the original oil drain screw)
- On diesel engines, an optional soot particulate filter diagnostic option is available for $99
- Acceleration data (0-100 / 0-200 km/h)
- Boost / charge-air pressure (135i, 335i and diesel engines only)
The Professional Version displays even more features:
- Acceleration force and lateral acceleration
- Engine power / performance (PS / HP)
- Performance and torque diagram
The display is supplied with the complete air vent unit so it can be replaced 1:1, everything (style and look) is perfectly integrated to your interior.
Easy plug and play installation and connection