Originally Posted by ///M1
There is a good DIY video here by MusclezMarinara on this very same wheel, maybe too late for you to see at this stage, but install looks far less painful.
V1 installation instructions: BMWPW_V1_Install.pdf
V1 operation instructions: BMWPW_V1_Operation.pdf
DIY for installing the BMW Performance Steering Wheel V1 on an M3 (posted by doba s):
DIY for installing the BMW Performance Steering Wheel V2 on a 1M (posted by MusclezMarinara):
Efficient Dynamics ECO Mode:
- Real-time fuel efficiency data.
- Average fuel economy and average speed.
- Water and oil temperature (water temperature only in diesel cars).
- Fuel efficient shift points via LED shift lights and EfficientDynamics Index (“EDI”) calculation.
- Built-in stopwatch.
- G-force meter for longitudinal and lateral acceleration.
- Water and oil temperature and multicolored LED (red and green) shift lights for optimal performance.
- Stopwatch with storage of values of up to 30 laps (lap time, max speed, max G-force).
- Measurement of up to nine section times within each lap.
- 1/4 mile race setting (“XMAS” tree LED light countdown, reaction time, 60’ time, 330’ time, 1,000’ time, 1/8 and 1/4 mile times and trap speeds).