View Single Post
      09-06-2012, 01:30 AM   #40
RimasRS
Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 SD

Quote:
Originally Posted by m7ammed View Post
Just got some really bad news from BMW ME. The part has not been shipped from Germany yet and will only be sent on Thursday. Usually, it take 7-14 days for stuff to get here and on average 10 days.

What upsets me most, is when I tell everybody that I am disappointed. All they say "we are sorry there is nothing we can do.". I do feel that I'm entitled to some sort of conciliation, to make me happy.

I have already sent an email, to BMW DE ( thanks Dackelone), explaining the situation I really hope they do get back to me.

I'm really upset

What makes me more sad is that there is a chance that I have to pay for the repairs since my car was just two weeks out of warranty and BMW might not accept changing it as a goodwill.
Try to talk with dealer maybe they can try to do something that you wouldnt have to pay. As your car really stuck there I think they will try to help you.
About part numbers specially electric parts there is a lot that you can not find on ETK like Junction Box it was updated so many times that you can not find it on ATK anymore you just have to read from which models that part can be used and look from newer car.

Well good luck I hope you will get your ride soon..
Appreciate 0