With those wheels & tires sizes, did you do anything to the fenders? How much camber are you running? Can you post more pics showing the fitment, how it sits at the fender? Thanks!
Originally Posted by David@ApexRaceParts
With an increasing amount of BMW owners mounting APEX wheels on their vehicles now, we see many photographs of APEX wheels being shared on the forums. This thread is meant to be a collective effort of various pictures of the APEX wheels, as the official APEX wheel gallery for the 1M.
Feel free to just post up pictures, but If you don't mind, please also include the following since many tire sizes are not a direct fitment, and members would like to know the specifics of how to achieve the same fit/look:
- Wheel Model, Color, Size & Offset
- Front and Rear Tire sizes, Tire Make & Model
- Suspension Modifications, Camber Plates
- Any required alignment settings such as added negative camber
- Any other required modification (Fender Rolling, etc.)
We will start here:
- Anthracite APEX EC-7 - 18x10" ET25, 18x11" ET25
- 275/35/18, 295/30/18 Toyo R888
- H&R Race Springs, Ground Control Camber Plates