Originally Posted by nachob
Anyway, don't want to spend that much right now. Does anyone have any pics of AW 1M with 19" Brilliant Silver CH-Rs?
Check an earlier post of mine: http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showp...0&postcount=11
for pictures of 1M's featuring BBS CH-R:
- "Brilliant Silver" (silver) (19") on VO
- "Satin Titanium" (gunmetal) (19") on VO
- "Satin Titanium" (gunmetal) (20") on AW
- "Satin Black" (black) (19") on AW
- "Satin Black" (black) (19") on BSM
- "Satin Black" (black) (20") on BSM
- "Red" (custom colored)
- "///M Blue"(custom colored)
- "Bronze" (custom colored)
But you're right, no picture of Brilliant Silver (19") on AW.
Past Summer forum fellow Chapman1977 put his Satin Titanium 19" set up for sale for EUR1,400. Don't know whether they're already sold in the meantime: http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=720545
The E90post.com board sponsor "BaanVelgen" (The Netherlands) is specialized in selling/modding BBS CH-R wheels. Personally I did not deal with them but they seem to get positive sales feedback from US customers. They offer 19" sets (new) for EUR1,341 (± US$1,682) + EUR300 (US$377) shipping costs to the US (http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=728141