Quick summary without digesting everything:
1. Exhaust now needs to be approved (as it is now an engine upgrade)
2. Suspension (shocks and springs) as long as it doesn't raise the drive height or lowered pass the limit no approval required provided it uses the same mounts.
3. Tuning needs to be approved
4. Cars equipped with traction control can't be modified unless we have evidence that the modification doesn't affect the system through testing. If it does we need to modify the traction control.
5. FMIC, larger radiator, charge pipe, dv/bov, dci/cai should all be basic mods without the need of approval.
6. Brakes as normal needs to be approved, but should be straight forward.
7. All engine mods (exhaust, turbo, etc) now needs to have both emission test and noise test conducted, except Queensland currently have an exemption on emission test due to no facilities.