Originally Posted by DemolitionJim
Originally Posted by CL 19
We're exactly the same Jim. Probably I will enjoy my E82 first and while saving money and looking for the market. When the time comes I believe there will be a car that fits me. If not, then M3 is my future destination, not now. It is quite simple but I don't know why I make this thing hard. It might be because if I bought an M3 it will be my first M3, that also my dream car back when I was 10 years old.
That's exactly what I'm going to do man. I figure I'll drive it for a year or two, and save save save, then put my order in for a brand new one, with what color and options I want. I'd rather do it right the first time than waste money jumping into something without a warranty and that could potentially have problems.
Best of luck with your decision bud.
Highly appreciate it Jim! Few mods in my mind just in case if I didn't satisfy with my N55 135i. Even though it's more expensive compared to other tuners, I will do Dinan Stage 2 tune that puts out 100 more lb ft and 50ish hp. Keeping a warranty is number one priority for me in any case! Thanks man
2011 JB E82 135i - Premium pack | Value pack | Premium sound | Sport pack | M-Sport steering wheel and suspension | Blackline LCI tail | BMW Performance carbon fiber license frame | BMW Performance gloss black grilles | Meisterschaft GT w/gloss black tips.
Pending: Carbon fiber rear diffuser and BMW performance carbon spoiler.