Originally Posted by ajc
I looking at a 2011 128i and would like to know a few things.
- Is there any engine issues with this year?
- If the car does not have satellite radio, is it easy to install?
- Can you hook up an iphone to radio and listen to songs from the iphone? Would I be able to listen to Pandora thru my iphone?
- Is HD radio standard on 2011?
Any other info on the 2011 128i would be useful.
1) nope. Engine has remained the same and is known for its reliability. Its the same engine as the 2006 330i, e9x 328, Z428i,528i, etc
2) no idea
3) yes to both, if you just plug in the AUX cable(which I believe all models have). There is also a iPod adaptor cable, but that doesn't work with iPhone 5.
4) no idea