View Single Post
      12-03-2012, 08:37 PM   #10
BattleRaT
New Member
 
Drives: 135i MY2013
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Santiago Chile

Posts: 13
iTrader: (0)

NICE!

I was looking for this info for about 6 days in the entire 1addict forum (a stock 135i M Sport with stock 261 wheels using AD08 225/40R18 and 255/35R18).

80% of the forum says "Yeah, go ahead no problem" and the other 20% says "No f*** way man! Tremendous rubbing and you will be forced to roll the fenders"

Hey dsdubs, Did you try use the car with a passenger? Is it possible to fit this tires with non-track camber (such -1.5) I'm almost buying there tires and I need the final push/motivation.

Thanks in advance!!!

Last edited by BattleRaT; 12-03-2012 at 09:32 PM.
BattleRaT is offline   Chile
0
Reply With Quote