View Single Post
      12-07-2012, 04:23 PM   #1

Drives: 135i

Nexus 4 + Pandora + USB

I know there has been a number of threads on Android connectivity but I can't find one that asks this specific question...

- Car is a 2010 with no iDrive, but does have OEM USB, AUX & phone call only BT support.

Has anyone found a Y cable (Micro USB to 3.5mm headphone/USB) that will charge and allow you to stream music? BT audio would be awesome but I'm not convinced the adapters are worth it as I would probably still end upneeding to have the phone plugged in for power.

I would love being able to use the steering wheel controls, but I don't expect that is going to work. My OCD does not like the look of two separate cables coming out of both ends of the device to make this work. Thanks!
2010 BMW 135i, 1988 Mazda 323 GTX, 2009 Honda Ruckus, Legs.
Notice: I am an asshole and I judge books by their cover; if you drive an automatic (DCT included) or convertible and unless you're a women, I assume you're not the kind of car person I respect or want to know. I offer you a preemptive apology for hurting your pride and/or feelings for any comments I make to this fact.