View Single Post
      12-07-2012, 10:49 PM   #7
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: 2009 e92 MR "Civic" ///M3

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [0.00]
Send a message via Skype™ to yandy
Car's at PAW right now getting checked over. Luis was great, and really helpful. I decided to leave it there, just from walking in, I think there were there 1 series in the shop. There was one that he did the RB/DIFF install, which is what I'm eventually looking for.

Hopefully I hear back soon, and we can move on from there.

Thanks for the recommendation.

Originally Posted by NKatsim View Post
Check out paw motorsports in Miami and ask for Luis. He speacializes in BMW/mini and works on many 135's and has one himself as a dd which is a beast. Man know his S++t and is honest and trustworthy. He'll take good care of you...tell him Nick sent you.

Originally Posted by yandy View Post
Looking for a reputable shop other than Active (I just hate the fact they treat you like they don't want your business). Talking on the phone or in person, seems like a burden to them.

So any Miami, FTL or even Palm Beach shops if they do good work. My turbos died, I need to swap them out for RBs, install an LSD and some other work, like replacing the Radiator support bracket.

Thanks for any advice.
|| DCT | ESS Tune | ACM Test-pipes | AA Green Filter | Swift Spec-R Springs | Stoptech ST-40 F || || My Youtube Channel ||