Originally I had an error after the ballast was in the way like others. I moved the ballast outside of the housing and filed down very slightly a spot for the wires to go through the cover. I used some sticky rubber stuff to seal out the moisture. No problems over a year and a half now.
AW, Coral, HID's, Afe Scoops and CAI, PBX, 264M's, 225/255 Ventus V12's, (BMW Performance: BBK, Illuminated Door Sills, Shifter Knob and Boot, E-Brake Handle, Steering Wheel, Front Strut Bar), E93 FSB, E92 RSB, M3 Rear Subframe Bushings, M3 Front Control Arms, HPA coilover kit (Koni Adjustables and Swift Springs), Steel Brake Hoses, Black Kidneys, Smoked LED side markers, LED angel eyes, Blacklines, Carbon fiber spoiler, Ambergones...