View Single Post
      12-15-2012, 07:55 AM   #39

Drives: 2011 BMW 135i

Garage List
2011 BMW 135i  [5.00]
Originally Posted by cooler2442
Originally Posted by erabmw135 View Post
was not expecting it to be this difficult to sell...

Yeah unfortunately it seems to be really hard to sell wheels on the 1 series forums. I had to sell my Alufelgens for 1300$ with tires local pickup, Forgestars for $1200 with tires local pickup. I'm dreading the day when I have to sell these one piece forged ADV 1's since I'll be low balled like crazy I'm sure.
The mains problem with a lot of people (myself included) is the fact that they feel they are losing out when it comes to the shipping fees, which sucks for anyone trying to sell a set of wheels.

If we had a transport through time and space, and local pickup was available everywhere, then wheels would be sold all the time.

I was looking for wheels for the longest time, but the wife gave me a certain amount I was allowed to spend. It would have been enough for local pickup on these, but not shipped to Germany.

Market just sucks lately. But then again, it's winter. I guarantee you all these killer deals on wheels, would be sold if it was early spring.

Sold 2011 BMW 135i - COBB V2 AP / VMR 710's / 4" AR Catless DP / BMS Intake w/ Air Scoops / Eibach Pro Kit / MadDad Street Series Axle Back / ER Charge Pipe / BMS OCC / Vorshlag Camber Plates / Sammich Sticker