Thread: Ouch!
View Single Post
      12-22-2012, 02:54 PM   #6
135Pats
Need more fuel

Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylon View Post
Damn, good to see you're alright though.

I hit a small fox on the Autobahn a couple years back. And even though that was a small, soft, cuddly woodland creature, it still caused nearly $7k in damage.
Yup. Basically if the bumper, hood, and headlights take any damage that can't be buffed out, you're looking at >5K in damages. OP good that you walked away totally unscathed, i'm still surprised that it'll be over 18K in repairs though...do you know what needs to be replaced, outside of the headlights, hood, bumper, and lip? I'd imagine the radiator took it on the chin, my grills dented the crap out of it when I got in my fender bender.
E88 FBO N54 Alpinweiss/Coral Red/Meisterschaft Race/Berk Resonated/Macht Schnell 3"/ER CP/Synapse/VRSF FMIC/FFTEC LPFP/HFS-4 DO Stainless Lines/BMS DCI/BMS Thermostat Delete/Rob Beck PCV Valve + Cap/BMS OCC/PTF E50/ST Coilovers/M3 Front Control Arms + Tension Rods/M3 Subframe Bushings/Apex ARC-8/Project Kics/Macht Schnell Studs/Rogue Transmission Mounts/Alpina TCU Flash/Icarbon/Kerscher/BMW Performance/Cyba
135Pats is offline   United_States