Thread: 1M Mods ongoing
View Single Post
      12-23-2012, 05:47 AM   #474
Ian///M
Major General

Drives: 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by sverma_turingMS View Post
Ian - were u running PS2 or PSS on the track?

Steve - I've got a contact at Pirelli of you want Trofeo R, just email me the sizes and I'll get u pricing. I was thinking of getting them as next set of road tyres.

Re: A050 I've got them on my track wheels, so will post a report on them next year, when I finally start a thread on my car
PS2's.... think my pressures were too high though. I should know better, was lazy to adjust.

Haven't read good things on the Trofeo R's

Quote:
Originally Posted by beemer View Post
hey Ian this is becoming a track tyre thread, lol

we should have a track tyre thread as a resource for tyre options, its too expensive to try every option.

i recommend toyo 888 for the occasional track day hero as you will learn plenty and still get about 10 track days out of them making a track day cost 200 in tyres plus the day. it adds up pretty quick. but i see no cheaper option.

edit + you can swap over the fronts and rears as EC will waste the rights quickly
Yes, need to get a set of used 18" wheels and track tyres to match in a few months.... probably Potenza RE-11's.