Send a message via AIM to M1chele
Originally Posted by Dackelone View Post
Welcome to 1Addicts Michele.
Thanks! Happy to be here!

Originally Posted by Rukuss View Post
Nice pics, looks like you have fun driving, definitely your calling, welcome
haha thanks!

Originally Posted by pixelblue View Post
welcome to our fold. very impressive resume. the N54 motor is a beast but the factory suspension is something of a let down as you'll find out. plenty of good tid bits around to tighten everything up. best of luck with your '13 racing career
Thanks a lot. Yeah I have already changed the suspension. I have KW V1's I really like them for the street

Originally Posted by yandy View Post
Welcome to the community.

Originally Posted by slim_e90 View Post
Welcome to the forum. Great looking white/red combo. Would love to see what you end up doing to it.
Me too! haha thanks!

Originally Posted by IZAGLO View Post
Welcome Michele...Indeed the 135i is quite the bargain( one of the best IMO) especially used..N54 yea, a really really nice engine.....

For street driving and on the back road twisties i have found a couple cheap mods...M3 FSB and putting on Yokohama ADO8's have made a big difference on my ride.....i have not been let down by the suspension,,,,just felt there was a tad to much lean around corners, which the FSB corrected ,and the tires have given the car the grip it needed....For street driving at normal to fast speeds i could not ask for more....But on the track that is another story...i would not no.
The stiffer suspension is pretty nice. I don't think stock too shabby either though

Originally Posted by turbowolfe View Post
Welcome aboard! There is a lot of great info and people on 1addicts.
Thanks! Yeah, I love the site you guys are awesome

Originally Posted by Grayson View Post
Awesome story, and sick group of cars you've had the opportunity to use.
Thanks! Yeah I have had some great experiences Didn't want to flood the post more than I already have lol

Originally Posted by andybui82 View Post
welcome to bimmerpost! uh oh... everytime theres a girl that introduces herself on the forums, there are always guys that try to hit on you hahaha
Ehh, haha. It's the internet.

Originally Posted by Greenkirby21 View Post
Welcome, very impressive! I am sure you could beat 99% of us on here xD
hahah. Looking forward to seeing some of you at the track!

Originally Posted by P1et View Post
Only one pic of the 135i? C'mon...
LOL. If you check the Official ALPINE WHITE thread.. I've posted quite a few pix.... But just bc you called me out... here's a few of em...

Factory Driver for Scion Racing, check out: want a discount on Seibon Carbon products? Use my referral code: ABBATE30