2012 BMW 1M
Stage 1 Paint Correction, Engine Bay Detail & Hard Body
- Solid white paintwork was heavily contaminated
- Heavy build up of dirt on wheels and under arches (brake dust, rotor dust, grime, etc)
- Engine bay suffered from heavy dirt and dust build up.
- After a severe decontamination process and light polish, the paint was treated to Wolf's Hard Body Nano Sealant for that super slick finish.
- Engine bay cleaned and treated to ensure that "as new" look
- Gloss & reflection restored to Alpine White paintwork
- Owner stated that this was the cleanest his car had ever looked
Random Before and Afters:
More photos here: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...5321643&type=3