03-14-2013, 04:56 PM   #208
ilikebmxbikes
Banned
Rep
Drives: S65 1M Clone & E92 M3 4.6L

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3dragon View Post
Holly cow, did not know you were doing so much to the 1er. Last I saw on your car was the diff and subframe was on the shop floor LOL.

I am starting to fell I can't show up with my 1M anymore as you guys are going so hard core with the mods.
Thanks man. Appreciate it. I actually wanted to reach out to you about shooting ur M3 CSL build when you get her back. I could drive out from SF and meet u halfway. Your commitment to that car blows away our 135I conversions. Your 1M and E46 CSL Build is a dream combo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comar1979 View Post
This should Not be an offense! I just saw your nice Video and thougt i would share the other Video.

I remember Dennis Said his Video is Shot at 10mph

Cant wait to See your Video

Greetz

Marco
No offense taken at all. I love Dennis's video and appreciate you posting it. I was stoked when I saw it. I actually watched it at work a few months ago with my co-workers. I wasn't talking down on it at all. We need more video content on here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler2442 View Post
Nice I like the video Marco. I have to watch alot of professional videos at the company I work at since we have a department that makes them for huge apartment communities. So I can definitely tell when a quality one comes up and yours is up there.
Appreciate it man. We all have to meet up next time i am down south.
Appreciate 0