View Single Post
      03-26-2013, 11:17 PM   #14
Eyeman
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: 2008 135 blk, blk, step

Garage List
Congrats, I'm sure we'll appreciate the great tires and the extra rubber once we get everything working!

A few with similar setups (especially some of the CS7 custom order guys) have made it work, although alot depends on how low the suspension sits. I have no idea if my coils can go higher, I assume they will if need be.

245/35 will be very similar to get to fit to 255/30. Some would prefer the 35 profile to help avoid wheel damage on potholes, etc. Actually I found out I had a wheel ding that even made the tires hard to see on my install.

I still haven't worked or drove mine. We had a cold front come through and I guess I'm still trying to figure out the easiest way to do it. I figure that I'll drop by Butler Tireand see if they can add around a degree of rear camber. While I have it at a shop I think I'll get them to raise my front suspension to a tad above my current front tires to balance out my gaps better and get ready for when I go to PSS fronts.

I need to go ahead and order a lightweight battery kit. I also plan to park one wheel on a big bump to exactly locate where I'm rubbing and then heat up my fender and bend on it some more. I don't plan to get another alignment/corner balance until I get everything working both front and rear.
BSM, Blk leather, 30%tint, Injen, RR OCC, MadDad Whisper, donut spare, 19x8.5et43fr 19x9.5et45r Volk LE37's, rear fenders rolled/pulled, Nitto 555 225/35fr PSS 255/30r, KW V1's, AR coated catless dps, Cross strutbar, CF grills and license plate holder, rearseat removal, iCarbon diffuser and front lip, ETS black anodized FMIC, M3 control arms, Quaife, ER chargepipe, ForgeDV's, Topspeed Custom Tune, V3sims, Braille