04-18-2013, 04:14 PM   #1
Cozy
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E82 135i

My Rieger Rear

Hi all.

I thought I'd post up one of the many new purchases I've made for my e82; my Rieger diffuser. It hasn't had much publicity yet but it's another diffuser option for us.

This is fresh on the market and comes in a few options. Flat black, gloss black or carbon look, with or without mesh. You can also choose quad or OE tailpipe configuration. I chose flat black because my car is BSM so I figured gloss black wouldn't have looked right, it would have blended too much. I also chose to avoid carbon look as it was too light in colour; I believe the carbon look is achieved by a hydro dip. The flat black is somewhere between to two although I'd perhaps like it a shade or two lighter. I'm considering two options which are to mix up my own Plastidip colour and spray it or get a shop to paint it permanently Sparkling Graphite. What do you think?

I'll add some more pics soon, as soon as the sun shows up again and preferably after all my parts are on the car; I have a huge parts bin waiting to go on the car on a day when I can lay in the floor without getting a soaking wet back. Enjoy for now.

New pics 29/04/13

Last edited by Cozy; 04-29-2013 at 02:03 PM..
Appreciate 0