View Single Post
      05-19-2013, 12:22 AM   #30
Eyeman
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Drives: 2008 135 blk, blk, step

Garage List
I now have my rear 255 PSS's only lightly rubbing about once per daily driving trip. I still haven't repulled my fenders much. I did install my Braille and that did help with rubbing and it also helped with the general bouncy rear suspension issue. Btw that's alot of rear weight that I have dropped by switching to a Braille, using a much lighter axleback, and removing my rear seat. I'd guess that adds up to slightly over 100 lbs.

I plan to "pull the pins" on my front coils and do some more rear fender pulling sometime this week now that our weather has warmed up. I can't say for sure that the new PSS's give me more traction than my Toyos did when new. I still spin pretty bad but I'm sure some would say that's because I've dropped so much rear weight or it might be the extra camber. Actually what I really like best is how much better it looks to not have stretched rear tires.
BSM, Blk leather, 30%tint, Injen, RR OCC, MadDad Whisper, donut spare, 19x8.5et43fr 19x9.5et45r Volk LE37's, rear fenders rolled/pulled, Nitto 555 225/35fr PSS 255/30r, KW V1's, AR coated catless dps, Cross strutbar, CF grills and license plate holder, rearseat removal, iCarbon diffuser and front lip, ETS black anodized FMIC, M3 control arms, Quaife, ER chargepipe, ForgeDV's, Topspeed Custom Tune, V3sims, Braille