View Single Post
      06-01-2013, 07:07 PM   #1
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep
Drives: 1M

Automobile Museum in a Chilean Vineyard

I had a four day trip with family to a famed Chilean vine growing valley, Colchagua, some 150 km. south of Santiago and home to dozens of vineyards, all interesting and some producing award winning red wines like Lapostelle, Viu Manent, Montes Alpha, Casa Silva etc. Because of seriously bad weather forecast and possibility of going slightly off road time to time I decided not take the 1M for this trip and it turned out to be the right decision. Among many fantasic stuff we came accross in this spectacular valley during four days (which needs a full size thread and a hundred photo to be fairly reflected) there was also a small car museum inside one of the popular vineyards, namely Vina Santa Cruz, sharing same name of the nearby small town. The museum contains a small (maybe 50-60 cars) but very impressive collection of classic cars, if I am not wrong the owner of the vineyard as well as of many other things in the surrounding region owned all these cars and decided to display them in his vineyard later; so I wanted to share some of the photos that I took as eye candy for fellow members. I hope you like them as much as I did:

Name:  colchagua 104p.jpg
Views: 289
Size:  530.7 KB

Name:  colchagua 105p.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  623.3 KB

Name:  colchagua 106p.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  660.6 KB

Name:  colchagua 107p.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  588.1 KB

Name:  colchagua 114p.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  572.4 KB

Name:  colchagua 115p.jpg
Views: 259
Size:  552.5 KB

Name:  colchagua 119p.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  555.0 KB

Name:  colchagua 123p.jpg
Views: 275
Size:  614.4 KB

Name:  colchagua 125p.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  519.4 KB

Name:  colchagua 126p.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  670.2 KB
BMW 1M-SOLD-: TECH: Evolve Race+N55mids, Evolve IC, Michelin PSS, ER cp, aFe filter, CDVx, Vorshlag camber plates, BMS OCC EXTERIOR: trunk spoiler, blacklines, black grills, IND goodies INTERIOR: Alcantara steering wheel, steel pedals, custom mats, MPower e-brake.
Appreciate 0