View Single Post
      06-03-2013, 12:18 PM   #158
Dackelone
European Editor
Germany
Rep
Drives: N54 e82

How to order a 1M custom model in 1:43 scale...

Name:  Minichamps 1er M Cpupe model.jpg
Views: 4173
Size:  28.0 KB

Basic 1M Coupe model in 1:43rd scale : $68
(PLUS car model options bellow plus shipping to USA!)

rim color silver or black: $6
rim color that is neither black nor silver $7
side window frame shadow or chrome: $6
License plate $3 (standard German license plate that is already on the model, which is AC TN 1 on AW models the tag is: LDK-LT 340)
carbon fiber trunk spoiler: $6 (standard is matt black spoiler, no body color spoiler is available nor is a spoiler delete, you have to choose either matt black or CF)
carbon fiber mirrors : $4
side turn signal chrome or gloss black: $4
front air intake shadow line black or chrome finish: $6
carbon fiber roof look or flat matt roof $21

Other special requests such as special exterior colors are also possible. But please PM me so I can find out the cost.

IF you WANT a model… please send me a PM, with which color and options you would like. IF you want a custom license plate – you will need to send me a picture of your tag. He can also make ED tags just send me your info or a photo.

When you place your order with me – I will give you my paypal address. You pay me in USd and I will send the money onto Max. He will ship the model to me and I will ship them to you. I think a charge of $35 for shipping should cover shipping both ways.

I am not looking to make any money off of this. But I do not want to lose any money either with the euro conversion or with the shipping costs (to and from me) and bank wiring fees. Therefore I erred on a slightly high USd to Euro rate. Hopefully I don’t get burned by the exchange rates fluctuations.

1M 1:43rd scale model delivers are looking like sometime in August of this year - at the soonest! You pay now and wait(patiently). Send me a PM for any questions or for your order.

Dackel

PS: IF you want me to send you an invoice via paypal I will have to add +3%. It would beter/easier just to send me the money via paypal as a gift. IF yopu have a problem with that... I can send you an invoice just add 3% to the price.
Appreciate 0