Prodigy.
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: ///M2

Thanks for all the responses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuaa187 View Post
Daz, even though mine is N54 i had a SW after I received my car and immediately felt that my throttle was less sensitive. Possibility that since your car is new it might've had a revised SW?

More than welcome to go for a ride in mine to test the difference
Might take you up on your offer at the Dyno day Josh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flinchy View Post
Dct: yes

All/most twin clutch gearboxes can be a bit vague at lower speeds sadly
Never had an issue with the DSG in my Golf R, however this is a slight delay in the wife's DSG Tiguan but not as bad as the BM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS135i View Post
Yes there was throttle delay even on my 2013 manual with PPK. I resorted in a sprint booster to sort it out, all good now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsh135 View Post
Funny I just came across your post on the laggy throttle response. After many months of humming and hawing I finally took the plunge and bought a PedalBox throttle re-mapper. It arrived earlier today and I was just about to post-up a review with initial impressions. If you search this site for threads on PedalBox or Sprint Booster you will find essentially two camps: i) those who have never experienced one and discredit it based on theories about what it can and can't do, and ii) those who actually bought one, are using it in their car, and pretty much unanimously love it. This debate is what made me wait so long before buying one, but I finally caved because I couldn't believe that so many people who owned one could possibly all be fools. Glad I'm one of the fools now - UNBELIEVABLE difference.
Have considered the Sprintbooster, i know of a few people who have used them in their Golfs, but have heard mixed reviews from different people so am also a bit hesitant at this stage.
Appreciate 0