07-10-2013, 12:26 PM   #50
bp-plickner
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Mineral Grey M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeronautics View Post
First, thank you bp for the excellent research. The numbers reached 569 today and it is still increasing. I think the world has caught up with the 1 series.

Second, I see that folks suggest that the 135i-M Sport is the same as the 135is. The 135i-M Sport in Canada is similar to our 135i with M Sport pkg with the following differences: - 313 rims versus 261, - available black leather w/blue stitching. This is also similar to the UK's 135i Sport Plus Edition. Therefore, the Canadian 135i M Sport should only be counted as a 135i and not 135is. Only the 135is in the U.S. has performance upgrades.
Yeah it looks like BMW is really cranking out those "P7MFA-Sports Edition" cars.

So far I have included all of the VINS I have come across with the P7MFA-Sports Edition code in my count and now with MightyMouse's help I can distinguish the made for Canada cars. The Canada cars look to be in very small numbers. I have noted the Canadian cars so the folks up north can have see that they are "special" even without the blue stitching.

We agree that the 135is is a USA only car with the port installed performance mods, unless the Brits also get the PPK2 and Performance exhaust?

Cheers for Beers
Appreciate 0