08-01-2013, 11:31 AM   #10
morningscifi
Null
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 135is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fume View Post
Congrats! I know what you mean. I ordered a 128i a day before you ordered your car and mine still hasn't entered production yet . First thing I do every morning is check the production status. Not sure how often cars come shipped scratched up but hope your's come in perfect condition.
I'm sure it will be immaculate on delivery. I'm just worried about driving down interstate 85 back to Atlanta. I'm sure there will be some semi truck kicking up rocks the whole way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hau_nguyen91 View Post
nice!!! i ordered mine on 7/4 and i have no idea when its gonna ship..

I track the production order every day but still at the vessel pending to ship I live in the East Coast.

Im glad that you have blue stiching. everyone i know on this forum got coral red. i got blue stiching as well
High five for blue stitching!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama335 View Post
Black with Blue stitching is by far the most popular interior on the "is" - our last count has it at 244 of 535 total cars for almost 46%.

Black leather is 2nd with 99, Coral is 3rd at 87 cars for just over 16%
Clearly the majority knows awesome when they see it. =P

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregthegr8 View Post
So many lemans blues of late on the IS's!

I hear you about worrying about people breathing on it. I got irate this morning when after being behind a guy on surface streets for 2-3 minutes, he decides, I'm going to clean my windshield, spraying my car behind him as we went. I hate when people do that! So, I held up the bird for the remaining 3 blocks of my journey behind him.

People are jerks. Protect your IS!!!! In 2 months when you get it.

Also, I think you get longer delays when you do PDC delivery not because it takes that much longer to get the car there, but because they can only do a limited number of deliveries per day there.
I'm pretty sure you're right about the PDC delay. Worth it. (hopefully)
2013 135is | Le Mans Blue | #542 / 586
Appreciate 0