1&done
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 VO 1M

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pig Farmer View Post
Out of curiosity, how much negative camber are you running up front, and are you using spacers? I understand that the GTS-Rs have a 48mm offset and I can't imagine you clear the strut without spacers?

One more thing... Are you running 6" Swifts up front?
Good questions… running around -2 camber all the way around, PM me if you want exact. Using a 3mm spacer on the front & fenders are rolled. I picked the GTS-Rs because they are light and fit well. Probably should have gone with a 245/45 for slight stretch on the tire…Cannot get the Breytons in 18x9" unfortunately. I have experimented w/ different size springs, I believe my current ones are 6"… I will confirm that.

I understand not wanting VMR wheels, a lot of people have them. They did just introduce a new wheel, (810s), they were never a strong consideration for me due to there weight, however, these new lighter wheels seem alright.

APEX are great wheels too, I have a set of ARC 8's not a true 72.56 wheel but close. The best offsets for the 1er if you want to fit the rubber…they are not for sale...

GL
///1M #643 of #740
Appreciate 0