02-18-2014, 04:02 PM   #24
kobeballer96
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 6SPD E82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daft Auto View Post
Konis would also give you some adjustability. Nothing like the TCK's of course, but you could at least play with soft/hard settings for daily driving or track use. But the biggest benefit would be the ability to dial in/out understeer at your leisure.

I wanted to make a joke here, but in all seriousness you should add that to the list. You should wear one even if everyone else doesn't have to.

Anyway, I'm lovin' the track pics!
Haha Thanks Dave! on a side note i mentioned it to my wife about getting me a Helmet for my Birthday coming up! I will need one for sure when i do Autocross in the states this coming summer.

Btw I PM you back. if you had already sent the package to that address its not a problem! ill just have to call back to Germany and make sure they do not forward car parts downrange hahaha.

any ways here is another picture i got emailed today. Enjoy Mini Cooper wanted some! he obviously had a nice prepped car.

Appreciate 0