View Single Post
      07-05-2014, 12:16 PM   #3468
gregthegr8
Admiral of the Fleet
Rep
Drives: Cars Usually

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunner View Post
Greg, if you ever come to NY, take my ride out for the afternoon. The Dinan tune is miles ahead of the PPK Tune. I bet you fly back to LA and get it installed... Bet you a hundred bucks you would =) ...
The problem is, I'm sure it's awesome and will be just like crack. Once I try it, I'll be hooked and there's no going back! That's why I'm trying to D.A.R.E. and so no to Dinan...for this week. I'll be at the Dinan dealer though on Saturday to discuss the details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvenEsteban View Post
Oh and by the way, love the splash guards. Wonder how they'd look on lemans blue? Probably not as good as they look on mineral grey. Dam you, mineral grey!
Esteban - check out 3002 tii's pics in this thread as he put splash guards on his lemans blue 135is if you want to see what it looks like. One benefit though of having them on the mineral grey is they likely blend in more as they're almost body colored.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickMsport View Post
Thanks guys! This Collinite 845 stuff is really nice.
And damn Rick that looks AMAZING. I swear, in the close up side shots, I couldn't even tell what color the car was cause it's so reflective. It looked like a black car. Mineral grey at its finest.
Appreciate 0