View Single Post
      11-18-2014, 01:51 PM   #2
320Devil
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 08 135i, 17 X5M

Very Satisfied Customer

For anyone located in Florida, I’d like to show my support for Daniel Lilly and share my story of satisfaction for the service he conducted on my car.
My 85,000 mile 2008 135i was in desperate need of a valve cleaning (Dan, feel free to post the pictures of your work). Due to the high mileage and with Dan being up to the task, I decided to get more preventative maintenance done in addition to the valve cleaning. He replaced a leaky valve cover gasket, installed a new accessory belt and tensioners, installed new gaskets for the water pump and thermostat, flushed the brakes and installed new spark plugs.
I had to travel on business and left the car with Dan for a few days while away at work. He was kind enough to drop me off and pick me up at the airport and kept me informed of his progress via text and pictures while he worked on my car. The car now runs better than ever and I can feel the difference after the valve cleaning while it idles and especially during acceleration.
Dan is trustworthy, has great integrity, and did fantastic work for a very fair price. I’m still on my original clutch, but when it goes I’ll be going to Daniel for the work!
Appreciate 0