rhodesman
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E88 135i

Garage List
2010 BMW 135i  [10.00]
ejm3,

Although your points are valid, I think you're viewing this as a parent who thinks a non-parent is going to be driving kids around. My kids love having the top down and anything above 60* F they are begging me for it. I always tell them they must first be dressed appropriately (aka pants and a sweat shirt for anything 60*-70*F) and the same as my dad who took me on his Harley when I was a teen, I never take the kids on the highway if the top is down. If we have the top down (regardless of temp) I'm always 50mph or below and in most cases never getting past 40mph.

If this was my brother driving my kids, I would 100% insist he takes them in our other SUV and keep the fun stuff to the kids and us only because of those concerns. Again, I'm not beating on you for saying what you said, because it is perfectly valid, but I totally disagree that you can't have fun and be a parent at the same time.

Cheers!

Mods: JB4, Trebila Custom tune, FBO, Fuel-It Stg2 LPFP, Berk Street Performance w/ Berk Resonated Midpipes, & lots of little body/OEM+ mods
Appreciate 0