06-22-2015, 03:46 PM   #58
Dackelone
European Editor
Germany
Rep
Drives: N54 e82

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagon View Post
Dad's booked this hotel. I didn't tell him to write an email to the Bellavista hotel and he said that they were full according to Booking. So there's that. It's about 10kms away from Bellavista.

For us, it's a long drive there so we'll start on Thursday most likely, and I think we're going to book one night somewhere near Stelvio so that we could drive the pass early Friday.

This is our route from München to Canazei (not final). Anyone planning a similar way?
Quote:
Originally Posted by eau_rouge View Post
I will join this year as well and will start from Munich. Maybe we can drive together if the date suits us both.

Dackelone maybe you can include me on the first page as a participant?

Thanks

swagon thanks for that hotel link. I will steer any other last minute additions for our Sella 2.0 to that hotel - so we are all together.

I will be taking off Thursday thru Monday for this trip. I am not quite sure how I will be driving from my haus in Germany. I live two hour North of Munchen. I have to talk to Artemis and Swadeness to see how we will drive(route) and when.

swagon a really nice place near Stelvio to stay is the Post Hotel in Pfunds, Austria.

http://www.post-pfunds.at/

Post Hotel
Stuben 32
6542 Pfunds

Tirol · Austria

It is a very nice hotel and was a favorite with our group last year. Only bad thing about the hotel is they don't serve dinner all that late. I think by 20:30 the kitchen closes. I would give it four out of five stars, and their prices are very nice.

Another option for you would be to stay at Francesca's Post Hotel at the base of Stelvio in Trafio. Francesca's brother runs another hotel at the TOP of Stelvio Pass in Bormio. That would be also a good choice. They both are GREAT people!

http://www.posthoteltrafoi.it/

Hotel Post
Berg Hotel Stilfs s.r.l.
Trafoi 7
39029 Trafoi

Alto Adige/ Italia

Francesca's Post Hotel can be seen at 14 secs and 35 secs... large white house with red door... Stelvio Pass 02:25> & 02:48
Appreciate 0