FS: BC Forged RZ05 Forged Wheels in Satin Black 19s *Multiple center caps!*

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
Hey guys,

I am selling my BC Forged RZ05 Wheels in 19x8.5 + 45 19x9.5 +50 that is coming off a M235i. This is completely flush and does not require spacers. These are custom 6061-T6 forged 1 piece monoblocks and I waited almost 2 months for them to build and costs me over 4K including the extra cost of the caps. I originally wanted a satin finish but the wheels only came in either matte black or gloss black, so I opted for matte gunmetal at the time. After awhile, I realized that gunmetal and MG ended up being extremely boring, so I had the wheels professionally refinished to what I originally wanted, in satin black! The wheels are in absolutely perfect condition, no dings, curbs, etc. The only wear you'll find is on the backside of the wheel from putting on and taking off wheels, which is expected. TPMS and tires are not included, this is for WHEELS ONLY. All 4 wheels also have a "forged" engraving on 1 of the spokes for a truly unique look. I am selling because I got myself a new set of wheels.

The wheels will also come with THREE different sets of BC forged center caps. I get bored with my setup a lot so I paid and purchased 2 additional sets of center caps which costs about $150 per set if you buy them yourself, so this is a $300 value. The wheels will come with:
1. CNC Machined 3D BC Forged logo that is color matched to the wheel
2: Black and white BC Forged logo
3. Red and Black BC forged logo

I personally think the red and black offer a great contrast, but you can pick and choose as you wish as you'll have all 3. Shipping is not included in my price and I expect it'll probably cost 200-250, so if you're willing to pay for shipping, then add that onto the price. Enjoy the pics! I've taken various pictures using different center caps for you to see what they would look like.

Last edited by mikeyymonster; 01-04-2018 at 12:30 AM..
Appreciate 0